2011年10月27日星期四

Tony Gonzalez moves ahead of Brent Celek

People forget Cooley caught over 70 balls two years running until injury last season.-John Carlson is another guy I love and his own QB Matt Hasselbeck predicts he will be their best player this year. I drafted Carlson as my backup TE.-Keep an eye on Tony Sheffler who is a intriguing sleeper.TN Requin pas cher,So there you have it. Jermichael Finley8. Tony Gonzalez6. I am sold. Vernon Davis3. Vishante Shiancoe13. Tony Sheffler-The top four remain the same but Tony Gonzalez moves ahead of Brent Celek due to the poor play of Eagles QB Kevin Kolb this preseason. Be sure to notNike rift ninja Homme sleep in the position as there is a decent drop off after the top 7 or so guys. I still think Celek is in for at least the numbers he put up last season but the uncertainty regarding Kolb puts the more safer Gonzalez ahead.-Jermichael Finley of course is everyone's favorite sleeper but I will still hold him back until he puts up top numbers all season long.-As I expected Chris Cooley has been Donovan McNabb's favorite target all preseason and he is in line for another Pro Bowl caliber year.Air Max France TN Femme Dallas Clark2. Heath Miller15. Chris Cooley9. John Carlson12. A week to go before the first week of the season so lets look at my final preseason fantasy football TE rankings.1. Jason Witten4. Kellen Winslow Jr.10. Zach Miller14. Owen Daniels11. Brent Celek7. Antonio Gates5. Good luck.Founder of http://fantasysportsboss.blogspot.com/ where you get all your fantasy sports needs..

没有评论:

发表评论